Frequently Asked Questions
- All our Ready-to-Eat items which include Roasts, Soup, Sauces and Snacks are prepared by Eatzi Gourmet Pte Ltd, Catering Division.
- All our Desserts are prepared by Eatzi Gourmet Pte Ltd, Bakery Division.
- Eatzi Gourmet Pte Ltd is Halal Certified and a wholly owned subsidiary of JP Pepperdine Group Pte Ltd.
- Tiny Red Dot snacks are prepared in a kitchen that processes milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans.
- Our desserts contain eggs, dairy, nuts and wheat products, therefore not suitable for people suffering from food intolerance and allergies.
- Our brown and black pepper sauce are made with beef stock.
WARMING OF ITEMS
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Remove all packaging, place item on a baking tray and cover with aluminum foil.
- Reheat item at 150°C for 25 to 30 min.
- Use a food thermometer or cut item across to check and ensure that the internal temperature of meat reaches at least 75°C.
⚠️ Fully thaw contents before reheating.
- Stove – For Oxtail / Lamb Shank / Soup / Sauce
- Pour contents into a pot.
- Bring to boil over medium to high heat. Stir frequently.
- Microwave – For Soup / Sauce only
- Place contents in a microwave oven-safe dish or container.
- Cover dish/container loosely and heat.
- Stir contents and heat again for even temperature throughout.
- Stand for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
- Oven – For Oxtail / Lamb Shank only
- Preheat oven to 150°C
- Remove all packaging, pour contents in a casserole/baking dish & cover with aluminum foil.
- Reheat item at 150°C for 25 to 30 min.
ORDERING & COLLECTION
- Order can be placed through our website or call 6282 1311 ext 180 or 6858 0111
during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 10 am to 5 pm).
- Order(s) must be placed 3 working days in advance.
- After an order is placed, we will get back to you within 1 to 2 working days as all orders are subjected to confirmation & availability of stock.
- All changes to order require at least 48 hours’ notice.
- Payment must be made in full upon ordering.
- All confirmed orders are non-refundable, returnable nor exchangeable.
Self collection is only available from Mon to Fri (10 am to 5 pm) and Sat (10 am to 12 pm), excluding Public Holidays.
Location at 123 Defu Lane 10, Jack’s Place Building, Singapore 539232.
Usually you can expect to receive your order within 1 to 3 working days upon confirmation.
- Islandwide delivery service is available for orders with a minimum purchase of $40.
- Delivery is done daily except Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Our deliveries are limited to within Singapore only.
- If you have any special delivery requirement, please state it in the notes section before checking out.
- While we endeavour to fulfil all deliveries, we shall not be held responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver the product ordered due to unforeseen circumstances.
- A standard delivery fee of $15 per location applies.
- $10 surcharge on top of standard delivery fee/free delivery to these areas: Jurong Island, Marina Bay Sands and Sentosa.
- For specific delivery timing (hourly basis), a $10 surcharge will be imposed.
- Festive surcharge applies for festive seasons’ peak periods such as Christmas, New Year or Lunar New Year.
- Morning: 10 am to 1 pm
- Afternoon: 1 pm to 5 pm
- Evening: 5 pm to 8 pm
Re-delivery is subjected to an additional fee of $15 per location and depends on availability of time slots.
JP PEPPERDINE MEMBER BENEFITS
Yes! JP Pepperdine members are entitled to 10% OFF minimum $40 order.
- You will need to visit the Members’ Portal to retrieve your promo code.
- Enter the promo code back in the shopping cart before check out.
- Please ensure that you have login before you checkout.
- Members’ discount is not applicable with other promotions.
Yes, points will be calculated based on subtotal amount of the bill before prevailing government taxes.
- Do note that JPP points is not applicable with other promotions or when promotional codes are used.
- Please ensure that you have entered your JP Member No. in your profile.
- The earned JPP points will be updated within 3 working days.
PRICES, PAYMENT, CANCELLATION
All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars and subjected to prevailing government taxes.
Our payments are processed by Paypal. At check out, you will be redirected to Paypal’s payment page to complete your payment. You can choose to pay via:
- Paypal account.
- Pay with debit or credit card.
All amendment request(s) must be submitted at least 3 working days before collection/delivery date.
Last minute cancellation charges may apply.
- Cancellation notice is less than 2 working days – 75% of the order price.
- Cancellation notice is less than 1 working day – 100% of the order price.
- Goods sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable once the item(s) is collected or delivered.
- Customers are advised to check their item(s) upon receiving them to make sure that item(s) received are correct and there are no missing items.
- As our items are perishables, we cannot accept returns or refunds if our customers do not contact our customer service within 1 hour upon collection/delivery. By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6282 1311 ext 180 or 6858 0111 during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 10 am to 5 pm).
- If an exchange or return of the item(s) is accepted by us, customers are to keep the item(s) in the fridge for chilled items and freezer for the frozen items before collection. Upon collection, item(s) found to be opened or not kept in the appropriate conditions will not be accepted.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Weight of items are taken before cooking.
- Trimmings & garnishing are not included.
- All pictures in this site are for illustration only, actual presentation may defer.
- JP Pepperdine Group reserves the right to vary/amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.